- 2929.April.SundayNo events
- 3030.April.MondayNo events
- 0101.May.TuesdayNo events
- 0202.May.WednesdayNo events
- 0303.May.ThursdayNo events
- 0404.May.Friday600 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USAhttp://realtimesteam.org/event/science-with-a-twist-trek-wars-and-who/600 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
May the 4th be with us, as we go to a galaxy far far way at this Science With A Twist happening on May’s First Friday. Grab a “Make It So” Margarita or Sonic Screwdriver at the Space Cantina, and catch the Grand Tour of the Empire in the Dorrance Planetarium. The Doctor and Donna visited Pompeii in AD 79, on the eve of the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Hook up with that Wookie you eyed last Science With A Twist and experience POMPEII: THE EXHIBITION before it leaves at the end of the month. Dress up as your favorite Vulcan, Silurian or Jawa and compete in the Jedi Quest Costume Contest. Allons-y!
Admission | $12 non-members, FREE for Members*
*Two (2) complimentary general admission tickets per membership. Additional tickets $10 each.
POMPEII: THE EXHIBITION | Timed Entry available until 9 p.m.
$11.95 non-members, $9.95 members
- 0505.May.SaturdayNo events